Saturday, February 12, 2005

Anywhere but Home...


I've just watched the Evanescence - Anywhere but Home video and can honestly say (apart from the first few where she seemed a bit croaky) Amy Lee can sing. I always thought the lyrics her and Ben come up with are brilliant especially for songs like My Immortal and Whisper but I always prefer to here a song live to prove that they know the song.

When you see some of the Pop groups that live and die like butterflies, they are handed a sheet of paper with a song on and asked to perform it. They don't know the emotional content of the song and so the song is never what it was meant to be, this wasn't so when I heard My Immortal, sounding just as hauntingly beautiful as the first time I heard it.

Anyway, enough about my thoughts on music, I have World of Warcraft and I'm waiting for Blizzard to get back to me on account issues but hopefully Cherwina will start her diary for real tomorrow.

No comments: